Basic Services of Funeral Director and Staff – $1,895
This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving remains. This charge includes, but is not limited to, availability of staff 24 hours a day; staff and facilities to respond to initial requests for services; consultation with responsible party to determine services desired; sheltering of deceased; coordinating service plans with cemetery, crematory and/or other parties involved in final disposition of the deceased; filing of death certificate and obtaining permits from the Health Department; providing assistance in filing social security notification form and veterans forms (if any).
Embalming – $595
Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
Other Preparation Of The Body
- Dressing – $150
- Casketing – $150
- Cosmetology – $150
- Washing and Disinfecting of Unembalmed Remains as Requested – $350
- Autopsy or Organ Donation Restoration – $250
Facilities, Equipment and Staff
- Use of Facility and Staff for Limited Viewing (30-minute / 30-person limit, M-F 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) – $450
- Use of Facility and Staff for Two-Hour Viewing (M-F 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) – $595
- Use of Facility and Staff for Funeral or Memorial Ceremony – $595
- Use of Equipment and Staff for Church Service or Other Facility – $595
- Use of Equipment and Staff for Graveside or Mausoleum Service – $495
- Overtime Fee for Viewing or Service on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or Evenings from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – $450
- Overtime Fee for Viewing or Service on Holidays – $650
- Transfer of Deceased to Funeral Home (within 30-mile radius of funeral home) – $350
- Additional Personnel for Transfer of Deceased – $75
- Transfer of Deceased Beyond 30-Mile Radius from Funeral Home – $3 per Mile
- Transfer of Deceased to or from Autopsy Facility (per trip) – $245
- Funeral Hearse – $495
- After Four Hours (per hour) – $90
- Service Vehicle – $195
- Flower Car – $95
- Limousine (3-Hour Minimum) – $595
- Limousine on Saturday (3-Hour Minimum) – $675
- Each Half Hour after 3 Hours – $125
- Motorcycle Escorts (min. 3) for Procession to Cemetery – $TBD **Ask for availability**
- Transportation of Casket to Cemetery by Van (within 30-mile radius of Portland) – $195
Other Services, Facilities and Equipment
- Refrigeration (per day, after 72-hours) – $75 – Remains are required to be embalmed or refrigerated after 24 hours.
- Use of Facilities for Ritual Washing – $295 – Limited to 6 people and 30 minutes.
- Use of Facilities for Family Dressing – $295 – Limited to 6 people and 30 minutes.
- Cremation Process (Up to 300 lbs.) – $295
- Cremation Process over 300 lbs. (in addition to) – $300
- Rush Cremation (24 hours or less) – $295
- Witness of Actual Cremation – $450
- Cremation/Disposal of empty casket – $200
- Aqua Cremation – $720
- Shipping of Ashes via Registered Mail – $200
- Delivery of Urn to Local Cemetery or Residence as Requested – $135
- Common Scattering of Ashes – $125
- Reception with Coffee and Cookies at Our Facility Following Service (Limited to 50 Guests) – $100
- International Shipping Document Preparation – $300 – plus FedEx, UPS, consulate fees, etc…
- Insurance Assignment Fee – $500
- Estate Filing Fee – $ 650 – This additional fee is charged when the funeral home is requested to bill an attorney or an estate for the funeral and/or cremation related services and merchandise selected.